April 27-28: Judge Don Recchiuti
May 25-26: Judge Kathryn Boggetta
July 6-7: Judge Dennis Clement
August 10-11: Judge Jennifer Woodruff
ASHLAND PAINT & PLAIN SADDLE CLUB
2017 POINT SYSTEM RULES
1. Owners, exhibitors, and handlers MUST be members in good standing of the Ashland Paint & Plain Saddle Club. No point sign-up form needs filled out.
2. Each high pointer winner must have a minimum of 5 points AND you must have an award, including attending the last show. Ties will be broken by the most number of 1st, 2nd, etc. Award will not be given if not present at last show.
3. You or a representative can buy 1 sponsor per class to earn extra points for that class. MUST be bought by the 1st show of 2017 to count.
4. Each class will have 1 high point winner. 1 st place will be the only award given.
5. Points will be as follow per class:
1 st place=5 points
2 nd place=4 points
3 rd place=3 points
4 th place=2 points
5 th place=1 point
+3 points for class sponsor
6. All class sponsors MUST be paid by end of first show to count.
7. Inquiries on your specific point totals will only be accepted in writing and must include a self-addressed stamped envelope. NO EXCEPTIONS and no phone calls PLEASE.Given to point secretary Susie Weber.
8. The Board of Directors, whose decision will be final, will act upon any issue that cannot be resolved by the point committee.
Horse of the Year
The horse accumulating the most points throughout the Ashland Paint and Plain show series will be awarded the Carol Raab and Keith and Cathy Klier Memorial Horse of the Year rotating Trophy. This award will be presented at the conclusion of the series after all points are tabulated.
Any questions or clarifications to the above rules need to be addressed to Point Secretary Susie Weber at 330-648-9203, 39220 Jones Rd, Litchfield, Ohio 44253, firstname.lastname@example.org